Scorpion Mediterranean Bar & Grill
will introduce the NEW WINTER MENU 2016 / 17 on November 15, 2016.
Chef Marcello Anastasi Would LOVE to THANKS All the Internationals Chefs & Cooks for there ideas and feedback on the new inspired dishes, The Menu won’t be possible without your amazing creativity and vision of the new Mediterranean Infuse Cuisine ! Special THANKS to the Scorpion’s Culinary Team for the immense dedication on the brain storm sessions at very difficult early times to meet European Time Zones.
Some of the new inspired dishes will show case:
- Canadian Local Farm Raised Duck and Geese 3 different ways, Thanks to King Cole Duck for there support,
- Duo French Bone Lamb Lolly Pops & Lamb Tenderloin on Spiced Pomegranate Glaze,
- Espresso & Herb Marinade Beef Tenderloin wrapped in Spanish Prosciutto,
- Amazing ingredients just introduce Chermoula, Kale Pesto, Harissa Paste, Herb Labneh, Tomatoes Marmalade,
- Lavender Lemon Curd, Fresh & Dry Porcini Fungi & Burrata from Rome and much much more !
DINING AT SCORPION
Chef Marcello's culinary talents have been tantalizing palettes in Canada's hospitality industry for over 25 years. His style is based on the traditions of grand European cooking, and he has gained an international reputation for his imaginative pasta techniques and the development of concepts without menus. His biggest asset is creativity, and his food philosophy is simple, "It's all about the taste!". And experience taste, you will!
The art of food and entertaining is our passion
COMING SOON TO ROGERS TV!
Fresco Picante on Rogers TV
"The Scorpion Chef,
Marcello Anastasi of
Scorpion Mediterranean Bar
& Grill brings the flavours
of the Mediterranean to York Region for another season."
SCORPION BARCELONA INSPIRED PAELLA
Every Thursday night as a Prix-Fixe
3 Course Dinner 45pp.
LIVE SPANISH GUITAR
Saturday nights, Flamenco guitarist
James Clark performing for your
enjoyment during dinner
hours. Call 905-727-2121 or click here
to reserve your table!